Many companies try to sell you a miracle in a bottle. Best
is a subjective word. What is best for you may not be best for someone else.
Solewells® foot pads were created after fifteen years of simulated protection
via other materials. We tried sprays, gels and balms, and after all that…
concluded that nothing beats a physical barrier between your skin
A lot of available products either don’t work or have major issues.
Balms, gels and spray-ons:
- Rub off due to the same friction your skin encounters inside your shoes.
- Some are hard to get off.
- Are made of chemical ingredients that sound so complex you need a chemistry degree just to decipher them.
- Some are greasy, some are sticky.
- Have bad chemical odors.
- Some leave film on your skin.
- Some make your skin look like it’s chafing (and for all we know it may be).
- Aerosols are bad for your health and the environment.
We don’t know about you, but we sure don’t want any of that on our skin.
- Bandages work, but they are unsightly, you need lots of them, and it takes time to put them on. It would be expensive and time consuming to apply new bandages every day.
- Inserts don’t work because your skin still encounters friction.
- Other over-the-foot foot pads are bulky and heavy. They hardly fit inside a sneaker, let alone narrow shoes and heels.
We like to think Solewells® foot pads are different:
- Solewells® foot pads are thin and lightweight.
- They return to their original shape, unlike other products on the market that stretch out and become loose.
- Solewells® cover key areas of your foot while inside your shoes.
- Solewells® can be customized to fit under the outline of most shoes, so they won’t ruin your style. Click here to see customization instructions.
- They are washable (soap and water, line dry on paper towel) and reusable within a limit (tested to last five days – ten hours a day).
- Solewells® are durable when treated properly.
- When worn properly, Solewells® do not cause discomfort.
- They are made of soft, skin-biocompatible material.
- When the foot pads expire, throw them and the box into the recycling bin.
If you like what you’ve read, then we hope Solewells® foot pads are for you!
We could do a comparison chart, but we like to think we stand in a class of our own.